I. Objective, Scope and Applicability of the Policy
We recognize the importance of your privacy and we are committed to ensuring that you are aware of how your information is being used. Please read this Policy carefully to understand how we collect and use your information.
By using the Site and/or by providing your information to us, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Site in accordance with this Policy. If you wish to contact Datascribe in connection with any matter relating to this Policy or privacy related issues you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By browsing, visiting, accessing and/or using the services on the Site, you consent and agree to the terms of Datascribe’s Policy as detailed herein.
You also agree that the information furnished by you is lawful, true and correct and does not violate or infringe any laws. In case of any violations, infringement, furnishing of wrongful or unauthorized information, Datascribe shall not be liable to you or to any third party for the same.
II. Types/ Nature of Information We Collect:
- • Information you provide us through the forms you fill in the website
- • Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to our website.
- • Our website can collect personal data about your computer or your mobile device, including (where available) your IP address, operating system, type of device, device identification number, mobile operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
Further to each of the aforementioned categories set out in Section II: We collect the following types of information from you (collectively referred to as “Information”)
- i) “Personally Identifiable Information” - information that could be used to identify you such as, your name, email address, age, gender, and other similar information;
- ii) “Sensitive Personal Information” such as passwords in encrypted form;
- iii) “Non-Personal Information” - information that cannot be used to identify you such as the webpages that you have viewed and your usage patterns; and
iv) “Device Information”- information which is automatically collected about the device from which the Application/Site is used.
- A. Information you provide to Datascribe to enable your use of the Account/Site We ask for and collect the following Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Information about you when you use the Site. This information is necessary for performance of the agreement between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- B) Information you choose to give us
- You may choose to provide us with additional Personally Identifiable Information in order to obtain a better user experience when using Datascribe website.
- i) Additional Profile Information: You may choose to provide additional Personally Identifiable Information as part of your Profile (preferred name and ID). Some of this information as indicated in your account settings is part of your public profile page and will be publicly visible to others.
- ii) Other Information: You may otherwise choose to provide us Information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features/ functionalities of the Site.
- C. Sharing your information: We share your Information within Datascribe Technologies Inc companies. We only share your information in accordance with the applicable law. In the interest of clarity, we share your Information for the purposes set out in this Policy, with the following categories of recipients:
- a) Within Datascribe Technology companies in relation to its business purposes;
- b) With persons/entities that own/ manage other websites that integrate with our API or services, or those with an API or service with which we are integrated or choose to integrate in future;
- c) The general public, if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our services that are obviously viewable by the general public. For example, you may choose to use social sharing features and related tools which let you share details pertaining to your Datascribe experience with other sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of these features enables the sharing of Information with your friends or the public, depending on your social sharing service settings. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the information you provide to or share through them;
- d) Third parties where we have a duty to or are permitted to disclose your Information by law (e.g. law enforcement officials, government authorities);
- e) Third parties where we or any Datascribe Technologies Inc group company, sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- f) Third parties in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Datascribe Technologies Inc or any of the Datascribe group company’s business, in which case Information held by it you may be one of the transferred assets.
- Note where we share your Sensitive Personal Information or Personally Identifiable Information, appropriate protections will be in place to protect such information as required by applicable data protection laws. Sometimes, we may share Information in an aggregated, pseudonymised and/or anonymised form which cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual.
IV. Purposes for which we use your Information:
- a) Correspondence/communication with you pursuant to your usage of the Site;
- b) Ensuring that the content on the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- c) To provide you with newsletters, information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- e) For the purpose of studying your usage patterns;
- f) For analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, estimate audience sizes and other similar activities;
- g) In any other manner we may describe when you provide the Information;
- h) Detection and prevention of fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity;
- i) Conducting security investigations and risk assessments;
- j) Compliance with our legal obligations and applicable laws;
- k) Resolution of any disputes with you or any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- In connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with Datascribe Technologies Inc, your Profile information and other content you submit, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to Site, if such processes detect an activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to Datascribe, other users, or third parties.
V. DATA SECURITY
Datascribe Technologies Inc gives the user the right to withdraw his consent by emailing email@example.com.
Given the nature of internet transactions, Datascribe does not take any responsibility for the transmission of Information including the Information you provide to Datascribe. Any transmission of your Information on the internet is done at your risk. Datascribe Technologies Inc does not take any responsibility for you or any third party circumventing the privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
While Datascribe will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your Information is safe and secure, it offers no representation, warranties, or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, foolproof or impenetrable.
VI. Your Rights:
Datascribe Technologies Inc at its sole discretion may permit or deny the change of any Information, if it is believed such Information is required to comply with applicable laws.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete Personally Identifiable Information or Sensitive Personal Information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Account) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. International Privacy Rights
Datascribe Technologies Inc Sites and/or databases are operated and managed on servers that may be located and operated in different jurisdictions. By using and accessing the Site, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your Information including the Sensitive Personal Information and the Personally Identifiable Information, on servers that may be located in a jurisdiction different from where you are located, and that the protection of such Information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
VIII. Age restrictions
The Site is only intended for users who are competent to contract under applicable law. If you are not of the requisite age, you are not to provide any Personally Identifiable Information or Sensitive Personal Information. If it comes to Datascribe’s attention that any such information pertains to an individual who is not competent to contract under applicable law, such Information may be deleted without notice to you.
IX. Amendments to the Policy
This Policy is subject to change at Datascribe Technologies Inc’s sole discretion. Any changes to the Policy will be notified by way of a notice on the home page.
XI. Data protection contacts
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or suggestions in relation to this Policy, or any other concerns about the way in which we process information about you, please contact us through our Contact Us Form or mail us at email@example.comWe shall endeavor to address all requests/complaints within thirty (30) days from the date of such a request/complaint being made.